Bancon Construction is seeking to recruit a full time CAD Technician, based at our Head Office, Banchory, Aberdeenshire.
The successful candidate will be working on our HIP (Housing Improvement Programme) Contract with Aberdeenshire Council. This Contract includes kitchen and bathroom upgrades; electrical re-wires; boiler upgrades; window and door replacements together with various other improvement works.
Key Duties, include:
- Preparation of conceptual and detailed working drawings
- Ability to interpret hand drawn sketches created in the field and convert them to standard drawings
- Providing technical feedback to the HIP Manager
- Attending site visits as required to gather information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Good communication skills with the ability to effectively manage personal workload and priorities
- Ability to work to tight timescales
- Possess a full driving licence
A salary package commensurate with experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you have the skills and experience required, please apply in the strictest confidence by emailing: email@example.com