A negotiated project awarded upon successful completion of the first phase of our Client’s expansion programme.
Scope of Work
The project involved internal alterations to the current Annexe building to form new office accommodation at both ground and first floor levels comprising:
- Alterations to existing and new partitions
- New raised floors and new floor coverings
- New suspended ceilings
- Installation of new platform lift
- Construction of new toilet facilities at ground floor level
- Construction of refreshment facilities
- Installation of new external windows at ground floor level
- All associated builder work, joiner work, suspended ceilings, decoration and finishes
- All associated drainage, power, lighting, data, heating and ventilation services to both levels.
Works also included the construction of a single storey glazed link passageway between Total House and the Annexe, and the construction of a new storage building adjacent to the link both constructed with structural steel frame, roof and wall cladding, overhead doors to the storage building and soft landscaping externally, together with alterations to the external fabric of Total House where the link penetrates the current external fabric.
The original programme for the works was a 20 week programme however this was accelerated and the works were complete and handed over within 16 weeks.