Following a rigorous tender/quality process in December 2020 for a place on the Scottish Procurement Alliance Public Buildings Construction and Infrastructure Framework (PB3), successor to the Schools and Community Buildings Framework, Bancon Construction is delighted to have been awarded a place on the following lots/regions.
|Region||Work Category||Value Range|
|North East Scotland||New Build||Up to £2m|
|Highlands & Islands||New Build||Up to £2m|
|North East Scotland||New Build and Refurbishment||£2m-£7m|
|Highlands & Islands||New Build and Refurbishment||£2m-£7m|
The Framework is for the construction of new buildings, extensions, and refurbishment of public and social buildings and infrastructure works. Typical building types are:
- Emergency service building such as fire, ambulance and police stations
- Community buildings e.g. community centres and sports facilities
- Offices and other buildings for social infrastructure
- Residential properties (when part of a mixed-use development)
- Conversion of commercial buildings for residential use
- Delivery of student accommodation to education clients
The Framework will commence on 1st October 2021 and run until 30th September 2025.
Find out more about the Framework here: https://www.scottishprocurement.scot/frameworks/construction-extension-and-refurbishment/public-buildings-construction-and-infrastructure-pb3/